Hi. My name is Lauren.
You can call me any of the following:
LT (Elle Tea)
No longer in my 20s, I have never been more excited to move onto my 30s. And I'm completely okay with it - no midlife crisis, no nightmares, so sleepless nights. I have a feeling the next couple years will exceed my expectations. My friends will probably tell you that I'm defined by my obsessions, so I'll share the latest and greatest (but make sure and read my blog and I'm sure you'll gain some valuable insight):
- I'm not a fan of needles but I have no problem getting three tattoos in one sitting or donating blood to help people or getting a flu shot even though I've been known to still get sick.
- I LOVE TEA - black, earl grey, green, orange, lemon, etc.
- Pitch Perfect - the movie, the soundtrack, mashups, Glee, or anything involving fun music remixed to create something new. Going further this includes Girl Talk and my new favorite streaming site - 8tracks.
- Reading books - any book, every book - and owning books. I currently have at least four different copies of Pride & Prejudice.
- Vampires - or really just Alexander Skarsgard aka Eric Northman - and I would definitely take him home to meet my parents.
- Lists in general - books I want to read, books I own, movies to see, presents to buy, nail polish, tv shows to watch, Starbucks mugs, songs to listen to, etc.
- Cupcakes - making, baking, eating, decorating, collecting crazy cupcake paraphernalia. I have a lifetime supply of paper cupcake wrappers for every occasion (including a Star Wars themed birthday party).
- Babies. Enough said.
- Jane Austen - more on this later but I think I need to go to Austen Anonymous.
Special shout out goes to my #GND BFF and photographer extraordinaire for taking time from her busy holiday and wedding planning schedule to drink wine (or beer) and take photos for me.